Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Week 28, February 21, 2017

Heya guys! This week was really fun with all the weather. It's was a
pretty bad storm but I wasn't in the worst part and we had
appointments inside most of the day so we didn't have a lot of walking
around to do to get wet. I also got sick this week. I think it was
food poisoning. The wardwas pretty cool because they really went out of their 
way to help me out when I didn't feel good. One lady told me to drink some
green tea... another lady stopped by and gave me some medicine.
This morning we went to a Buddhist temple. An Elder in our apartment
was called here to speak Chinese but got switched to English this last
transfer. He was feeling a little home sick so he took us to the
Buddhist temple and we found other missionaries there and it was super
cool.






1 comment: