Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Week 57, Sept. 11, 2017

 The longer I'm here the more I love this Ward. I really don't
know how to explain it but I think this is the best way... Picture a ton
of primary aged boys that drive their primary teacher insane during
class. It's like that but with a bunch of 40 year old single guys to
the Bishop. Now they don't really do anything wrong, they just don't
do anything the Bishop tells them to do. They're all pretty close
together and very active in church activities. They have family home
evenings and splits just to help out the missionaries. Its a lot of
help and they're a lot of fun too. We took this one guy out named
Bobby with us to visit some families and I don't know how but Bobby
worked his magic and got a part Member family interested in going back
to church. They even came this Sunday.
We have a couple progressing investigators too. The first guy we're
teaching is named Gary. I love Gary! He sought out the missionaries.
His friend introduced him to the church and Gary watched all the
church history videos and he wanted to learn more. He really likes the
church and wants to become a member. Another Family we're teaching is
the Beltran family. I'm pretty sure I told you guys about them last
week but this Elias actually had some youth to go to class with on
Sunday. We taught the class and Elias was such a stud. He participated
and got all the question right.


Elder Madsen 🐡

Pic with Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment