Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I'm doing good! August 2, 2016

I've been doing good I've even gained a pound since I've been here.  Anna has this countdown app and it says that I'm already 1% done with my mission.  So that means that if my weight gain pattern keeps up by the end I'll end up weighting 235 lbs haha....  The food here is really good but it's in smaller portions so I usually grab two plates... and I usually eat a few ice cream bars each meat too (Including breakfast).  I am really doing great. I get along with everyone and I'm making new friends everywhere. I had to say goodbye to a couple of friends who left yesterday to go to their missions.  Alot of lone peak kids came this week and it was really cool to see them. The day's are already going by really fast and they are starting to pick up.  I saw Austin and it was really nice to see him.  He's in my residency on the top floor and I'm on the bottom.  We got a couple pictures together and I'll send you some. 
And a picture with Elder Mickelson!
My branch is the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment