Thursday, January 18, 2018

Week 67 November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! My thanksgiving will be my P-day, dinner over at the Bishops house and then Weekly planning afterwards. Our president asked us to move P-day and weekly planning to today so there it is. 

Here’s the first good news. I lost my wallet a while ago and my Drivers license was in it, so I had to get another one sent to me. I got it this week or last week. There’s the good news, ok here’s the bad news. A lady driving her car right in front of me tried to make a U-turn in the middle of the street and I totally rear ended her car with our car. Good news. Everyone was ok and her car was fine. Bad news. Our car was wrecked and will probably be in the shop for a week or two so it will be really hard to get around for awhile and see our investigators. Good news. We unexpectedly got Facebook the other day before the accident, so I’m on Facebook now and am able to have Skype and FaceTime lessons to reach out to those investigators. Bad news. I had to create a Facebook because I never had one before and something went wrong so now I’m logged out for a couple days waiting for it to get verified or something. Also the same day that we got into an accident I noticed that that my suit pants ripped open at my zipper... but that’s ok because that same day I took an investigator to the visitor center next to the LA temple and the spirit was there and our investigator is so pumped to learn more about the gospel.

Other than all that I’m doing pretty good. I hit my 16 month mark and the time is flying by. It is going by so fast now. I feel like I’m gonna be home sooner than I think. I really want to stay out.

Also the only place open to get a haircut is at a Chinese barber shop which is where I’m currently at.  


No comments:

Post a Comment