Friday, November 4, 2016

Week 12 October 31, 2016

I am officially done being trained! I am a regular missionary now. I'm still way way new and I'm sure I'll continue to learn a lot to the very end of my mission as well. 
It's transfers week this Halloween and they don't like us out after dark so we will probably only be able to be out talking with investigators until 5pm. That'll be new,  but it'll defiantly let me be able to get caught up on a lot of stuff.
Elder Phillips got moved to La Canada. I know it's a goofy name but we are told it is the wealthiest ward in the world... going from El Monte to La Canada will be a big change for him.
Right now I have two companions. Elder Stucki and Elder Allard. They're pretty cool.  I'm excited for this new experience.
We haven't been able to go down over to Stevens house this week it was pretty busy. I really wanted to get over there as soon as possible but we had transfers....I'm excited  to go and see him  and some other people too, and introduce my new companions.

Elder Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment