Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week 22, January 9, 2017

Ok guys this week is for real. Chica came to church and her baptism is
on Friday. It's really happening this time. She's so happy that she
was able to make it to church this week. For the last couple weeks she
hasn't be able to come because of circumstances out of her control.
She kept on moving her baptism back and back each week because she
didn't feel right getting baptised without going to church the week
before. She's really cool and understands the promise she's making by
being baptized.
Last Saturday was the day that on old investigator of mine was
supposed to be baptized. I'm hoping he did. I talked with the
missionaries that are teaching him now days before he was supposed to
be baptized and they said he was progressing really well and they didn't
see anything getting in the way of him getting baptized. I won't be
able to know for sure or not if it did go through for a while but I have hope.
Patrick comes out with us on lessons and he loves it. He's gets
excited about doing missionary work and I hope that he makes the
decision to go on one. He also passed the Sacrament for the first time
this week. It was really cool to see him do that and for him to be excited for
it as well.
I heard the weather in Utah was super bad this last week and I want
all of you to know that I wore a short sleeve shirt all day yesterday
and it was so nice.

Elder Madsen 🐡

No comments:

Post a Comment