Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Week 42 June 5, 2017

Overall I think it's been a good week. When I got the transfer calls the Zone Leaders told me that I was supposed to help my New companion with some obedience issues. They said that the area was struggling a little bit and that it wasn't being worked right. When I got here the other missionaries told me the same thing. They said the area was completely dead and that my new companion didn't get out of the house much the transfer before.  I think his last companion had a hard time getting out of the house and he kinda suffered for it. After a week of being here we haven't set anyone with baptismal dates yet but we've added a couple people to our teaching pool.  They've been investigating the church for awhile and they talk about being baptized themselves. 
Sorry I didn't have a whole lot of time to write today.  But here are
some pictures of me in my new area.





No comments:

Post a Comment