Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Week 91 May 7, 2018

Apartments, Apartments, Apartments

I really don’t have too much to say about this week other than that we knocked through so many apartment buildings. It’s not my favorite thing to do but I can’t figure out another way to find people to teach. We’re going through a lot more people to find those that are ready. I’ve learned that not many people are home in the mornings, noon, or in the afternoons. Everybody is home in the evenings but that’s when all of our appointments and dinners with members are scheduled. We don’t get a lot of use out of our prime time.
We were able to teach a family that we found last week from Egypt. It turns out we also have a member from Syria that speaks Arabic so she was able to come on a lesson with them and teach them. We had to teach them the Word of Wisdom the first lesson. They wanted to give us tea and coffee, so we explained to them why we couldn’t accept it. Our member testified to them about how she knew the commandment came from God and how she’s been blessed for following it. 
Here’s a picture of me with my old and new companion.

Elder Madsen


No comments:

Post a Comment