Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Week 98 June 25, 2018

There was a couple cool things that happened this week. First thing was that our Mission President is starting a new thing where he takes all the returning missionaries to the temple one last time. It was probably my favorite temple trip so far. I could sit in the celestial room and think about my mission and about how I want my life to be in the future. It was a good place in which I could feel the spirit. To make a plan with God about what I should do. It was great, I loved it. After that we had a devotional with all the returning missionaries too. 
I actually had a pretty cool missionary experience this week as well. There is this guy named Kevin that the Temple City elders have been working with for a long time. He finally came to church last week. He has a lot of questions just about everything so it’s super hard to teach him because we usually get stuck on one principle. At church was the same thing. He would type it out on his phone and pass it to me. We did that for 3 hours straight. He has SO MANY QUESTIONS. In the end though he did ask me one question that was I was pretty happy to answer and I can see he’s showing progress. He asked me “how do you know God Exists?” He’s someone that wants to see the truth with his eyes or feel it with his hands. Most people don’t get a testimony of God that way. I was able to share my testimony and conversion story with him though. I never gained a testimony by seeing something or handling anything either with my hands, but it was by the spirit. Hopefully he can be humble enough to accept an answer in the way he’s not expecting too.
Well that’s really all for this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment