Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 77 January 29, 2018

This last week we found a couple cool people and more people walked into church. A guy from the ward has been teaching his girlfriend and introduced us to her last night. She’s super polite and has already started reading the Book of Mormon on her own. Her boyfriend is really smart and doesn’t really teach stuff onto her level of understanding. She decided that she’s gonna have to read it to understand it for herself. The guy that walked into church, his name is Chris, and he met with Missionaries in the past but he never could get baptized because he was struggling with the Word of Wisdom. Now he has overcome that so he came back to church to find the missionaries. That was a really cool story I’m glad to be apart of. We going to be teaching him so I’ll tell you more about him and our other investigators next week.
    We had interviews with our Mission President and during interviews he told me that it was getting time for me to be moved to a different area. I’ve been it this Ward for 6 months so he’s right but I don’t really want to leave. Eastmont is pretty cool and I’ve gotten really close with all the members. I’m gonna be pretty sad when I leave. 

Elder Madsen 🐡


No comments:

Post a Comment