Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 87 April 9, 2018

I’m sorry I didn’t write too much last week. I was super tired. Hopefully this email will be better.
One of the cool experiences this week I think is something I figured out about feeling the Holy Ghost. Actually a better way of putting it would be how I know I’m feeling the Holy Ghost. I usually always feel the spirit in Sacrament Meetings, in lessons, and especially in General Conference. There’s two things I feel when I’m feeling the spirit and that comfort/peace and a determination to do better. 
Doing missionary work is stressful at times. Sometimes I stress out on the “what if’s” in  missionary work. Just kinda over thinking things sometimes. Whenever I feel the spirit though, there’s a lot of peace that comes and comforts me. It reminds me that I’m just the tool in the Lords hands to deliver his message to the people. Sometimes I forget that, and think it’s my job to make the people ready for the gospel. When In fact it’s not. That’s how I know I’m feeling the spirit.
Also I know that I’m feeling the spirit when I feel a determination to do and be better. That's what I felt while watching General Conference. It’s not a guilty feeling that I’m not doing good or enough but it’s a feeling like I want to be better. I want to raise above where I’m at right now and be better. Haha I know I’ve said better a lot in this paragraph but that just how I can explain what I’m feeling. I see that a lot too when people start learning about the church and start keeping the commandments. They want to change and repent, and be better. 
Other than that our teaching pool is getting bigger. We have a couple new investigators now so things are getting better.
Elder Madsen



No comments:

Post a Comment