Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 80 February 20, 2018

I don’t think I sent a group email home last week. That was my bad. I was pretty busy just moving in. The week before I left though I was able to see Sister Rolon’s daughters get baptized. Their super cute kids that loved learning about God. I think my favorite lessons were teaching these two. Whenever we would ask them a question they would scream out the answer and try to beat each other to see who could get the right answer first. Super funny and energetic lessons. Our last week we were able to take them to the temple and their Mom had some great spiritual experiences when we went. It was really could to see how the Gospel of Jesus Christ changed this family's life, and I will always be grateful to be a part of that experience.
This week has been interesting. We’ve been going by all of the missionaries contacts before and trying to clean out the teaching pool. We’ve already talked to a couple new people that we’ve found on our own. We had a lesson last night with a couple of members present and the lesson was awesome. This Ward hasn’t had too many baptisms for the past year but from as I can see the Members are super Missionary minded. Hopefully we can work together with the ward to find some people.  
That’s pretty much it for me this week. I hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day!

Elder Madsen 🐡




No comments:

Post a Comment