Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 81 February 26, 2018

Finding the Elect...

I did a lot of tracking this week. Our map is a little outdated and there are new neighborhoods in our area that our Areabook hasn’t picked up yet. We decided to tract those first because it seems like missionaries haven’t had the chance to be there before. It was kinda rough, a lot of people were pretty well off in life and weren't interested. Although all the Chinese people we tracked into were really open. All the Americans pretty much closed off as soon as we talked about Jesus Christ. The Chinese loved it and wanted to learn more.  
We’re also teaching this girl named Elyse. I don’t know if I said anything about her last week. She’s been taught for the past 6 months and we just finished teaching her all of the lessons. Her baptismal date is for March 10 so we’ll see what happens. 
I like my area I'm serving in.  Everybody knows everybody and all the members know the other wards missionaries.  This ward actually has 7 priests, that's the biggest I've ever had.  
The weather got cold for California.  We actually had to put on sweaters.  Everybody told us we were crazy for being outside in these conditions.  
I’m sorry this email is short.


No comments:

Post a Comment