Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 78 February 5, 2018

So this weekend I’ve been kinda sad because I have to say goodbye to everyone. 
Glendora 2nd Ward is where I’m being reassigned. I haven’t heard much about it yet so I looked it up on the map and it’s the smallest area in the mission. I used to have the biggest English area and now I’m going to be at the smallest... I won’t be biking because I’ll be walking. It used to be a Sister’s area but another Elder and I are going to be whitewashing it. I haven’t whitewashed an area before, but it sounds like it’s going to be a rough start at first but that’s ok. It’ll be fun. 
This week my companion and I took a family we’re really close with to the visitor center. It was really cool and spiritual, it definitely helped get them prepared for their baptism on Tuesday.
We also went to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. A member works there and he took us on a tour and it was really cool. I’m sorry this email is so short but I hope all the
pictures make up for it. Next will be better.

Elder Madsen 🐡








No comments:

Post a Comment