Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 83 March 12, 2018

Hi guys! I had a pretty good week this week. It rained a lot which was awesome because we don’t get that a lot down here. I savored every moment of it. Besides the weather though Elyse did not get baptized on Saturday because sadly a relative of hers passed away and the funeral was on the same day as her baptism. We decided to pick a different day which is understandable of course. She’s ready, we just need some time.
I don’t remember if I told you guys much about this kid named Shane either. Well he walked into church two weeks ago and we later found out that he lives in a different area. And he’s YSA. That’s two different wards he belongs too and not ours. We tried to explain to him this week that he would better progress in the gospel by attending the wards he was supposed to go to and he refused to go to the family ward which he lives in because he feels that he was guided to this specific ward. He’s kinda open to the YSA Ward though. He actually went into a long story about how he’s known about this church building for quite sometime and how he’s always felt like he belonged there. I can’t really argue with the guidance of the Holy Ghost but I know it would be a lot better for him to go where he needs to go. Great kid, I love being a part of his teaching experience, but I want the best for him.  We’re going to try to bring some YSA kids with us when we go and teach him. 
That’s pretty much it for me though. Oh and I gave talk in Sacrement meeting about the mission of the church. This week we also got smart phones. They’re too big.


No comments:

Post a Comment