Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Week 88 April 16, 2018

WHEEEWWW! Today was so busy. This morning we got a ride from a member to take us grocery shopping but they were late and then they took us to help his brother. Then we had a lesson with Shane today because that was the only time he could meet. Then we had to go back to the grocery store because Elder Cheng didn’t get his cookies... now I’m back though. The week was good anyways.
The work is slow but it’s getting there. We’ve been finding a lot through the members which is really good because I believe the Lord prepares people that are around people that know the Gospel. Shane is doing really good but he’s still just super busy. Elyse is doing great but she’s been sick so we haven’t been able to meet with her. I love teaching the Dowel family, they’re super funny to teach. We haven’t been teaching them too long so I don’t really know what to say about them just yet. There’s also the Hagg family that we’ve been teaching recently and they are getting their lives together.
I used to serve in the Alhambra Ward and when I was there I taught a guy named Michael Opiola. I taught him almost a year ago. His baptism is sometime this week! I’m so happy for him!
I’m sorry this email is so short. I want the chance to talk to all of you guys!
          Elder Madsen 🐡


No comments:

Post a Comment